- Wed, Jul 28Online via ZoomThis program will cover the basics of crowdfunding. How it works and why should you do it (or not)? We'll introduce the different kinds of crowdfunding and crowdfunding platforms, as well as give an overview of the market, look at identifying your "crowd", and building a successful team.
- Wed, Jun 16Online via ZoomWe'll cover how to use social media to build curiosity and relationship with your future customers and clients. We'll discuss the practicals of "how much and how often", to "what do I say", to the tips and strategies that make the message clear and the strategy simple.
- Mon, Jun 07Online via ZoomFor this training we are teaming up two mental health professionals from the Ruby Valley to discuss and answer questions on Worklife Balance in a Pandemic by Lindsay DeGroot and Tips and Tricks for Working Parents with Stressed Kids by Ke'Lah Savage Willauer.
- Mon, Jun 07Online via ZoomFor this training, we are teaming up with two mental health professionals from the Ruby Valley to discuss and answer questions on Worklife Balance in a Pandemic by Lindsay DeGroot and Tips and Tricks for Working Parents with Stressed Kids by Ke'Lah Savage Willauer.
- Wed, May 26Online via ZoomThis Real Colors Workshop is intended to help those who participate better understand and appreciate their own personalities and those of others among their families and friends.
- Tue, May 25Online via ZoomAttending this online Zoom workshop you will learn all about the HR areas of record retention with an outline of which documents are to be kept for how long.
- Mon, May 24Online via ZoomThis webinar will review the different options available for building your own website.
- Fri, May 14WebinarAre you a valued-added ag producer and looking to amplify your presence on Facebook? Learn from a rural/ag marketing expert, Karoline Rose, as she will walk your business through valuable tips to make sure your posts and business are being seen and turning into sales!
- Wed, May 12Online via ZoomJoin us as we highlight leaders who are ensuring the success of Butte's economic recovery and sharing their vision about how to continue to keep our community a great place to live, work, & play.